Register as a Nanny
To apply to register with Absolute Childcare for employment as a nanny you will need to complete the Application Form and submit your Curriculum Vitae.
Please take time on your CV to ensure that it is up to date and clearly outlines your entire work history, please explain gaps in employment, and provide the name of your employers and the ages of the child/children at the start of your employment. Please also include your reason for leaving. When writing your CV start with your most recent employment first.
If you are unable to complete the online application, please send your CV to [email protected] with a brief email outlining your requirements.
We only invite applicants to join our consultancy that can meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Nanny or domestic staff member within a household
- An up to date paediatric First Aid qualification (or happy to update)
- A clear and up to date enhanced CRB disclosure (or happy to update)
- Checkable references of a very high standard
- A universally recognised qualification in Childcare is highly desirable.
- Residing in the UK or arriving into the UK imminently and able to attend a Registration interview.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Well-presented and professional
- Articulate with an excellent level of written and oral English
- Warm, smiley, loves children and nice!
All personal data will be treated in the strictest of confidence under the terms of the UK Data Protection Act and will not be passed onto any organisation outside of Absolute Childcare with your prior consent.