Why register with us?
Absolute Childcare is a professional and very friendly agency where our primary aim is to find you a job where you are happy.
We promise to:
- Listen to you and match you with the right family
- Advise you and ensure your expectations are realistic
- Negotiate salaries and contract terms on your behalf
- Keep our vacancies up to date on our website
- Take only vacancies where we believe you will be treated well and fairly paid
- Be on hand to speak to your confidentially at any time during your placement
- Help put you in touch with other Nannies in your area if requested
- Offer you advice when you need it
In return we need the following from you
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a private household
- Well-presented and articulate in the English language
- An up to date CV that outlines your experience fully and clearly
- Excellent and references we can check
- An up to date and clear DBS check (or happy to update)
- An up to date Paediatric First Aid qualification (or happy to update)
- Committed and professional
- You also need to love children and be nice!
Our Registration process:
You will need to complete our Application Form, attach your CV and any other relevant documents that support your application.
One of our consultants will contact you to assess your experience, requirements and expectations.
You will be invited to attend a registration interview.
If you successfully pass our interview, we will verify your qualifications, Identification and references and then advise you on suitable positions.
With your consent, we will forward your CV to our clients.
When you accept a position we will always be just a phone call away to provide advice and support.