Local Nannies, Housekeepers & Maternity Nurses are our specialism
We recruit Nannies, Housekeepers and Maternity Nurses on a part time, full time and temporary basis. This can be on a live in or Daily basis. We also find Nannies for International roles.
The majority of our Private Staff join us through word of mouth.
To apply to join our Agency, the Nanny/Housekeeper/Maternity Nurse will be interviewed to ensure they have enough experience and impeccable references, plus the right attitude to be represented by our Agency.
We are thorough in our vetting process and only select high calibre and experienced Nannies. We do not represent Au Pairs or Babysitters who call themselves Nannies.
We pride ourselves in matching not only experience, but personalities and values too. We have a database of 100’s of applicants currently seeking employment, but we constantly interview new applicants as roles are filled.
Our experienced consultants will advertise, network, and source applicants on our your behalf and ‘hand pick’ the applicants with the relevant experience to match your requirements. Due to this approach, we don’t have a set criteria regarding the number of years’ experience applicants require to register with us, as every role has different requirements, but on average, our applicants will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, but most will have 10 plus years experience.
All applicants will be interviewed by the Nanny Agency and will need to provide the following paperwork:
- Proof of childcare qualifications
- Up to date First Aid Certificate (or willing to update if expired)
- In possession of a fully enhanced and clear DBS check (or happy to update)
- Registration on the DBS up date service.
- Proofs of address
- Photographic ID (Driving licence/passport)
- Reference details from previous employers
- Written References – although more and more nannies now rely on verbal references.
- The right to work in the UK
- Fluent level of English (Written and spoken)
- Committed and professional
- Punctual and presentable
- Possess a genuine love of children
- Friendly and warm
We also like to ensure the applicants lives locally with a short commute to work and are committed to their profession.