We are very particular in our vetting process and only select high calibre nannies that pass our checks. We pride ourselves in matching not only experience, but personalities and values too. We have a database of applicants currently seeking employment but we constantly interview new applicants as roles are filled.
Our experienced consultants will advertise, network, and source applicants on our your behalf and then ‘hand pick’ the applicants with the relevant experience for your particular role. Due to this approach, we don’t have a set criteria regarding the number of years’ experience applicants require to register with us, as every role has different requirements, but on average, our applicants will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, but most have many more years under their belts!
All applicants will be interviewed and will then need to show originals of the following paperwork on interview with the agency and the family:
- Up to date First Aid Certificate (or willing to update if expired)
- In possession of a fully enhanced and clear DBS check (or happy to update)
- 2 proofs of address
- Photographic ID (Driving licence/passport)
- Checkable references from previous employers
- Proof of childcare qualifications stated on CV
- References to support the experience outlined on their CV
- Visa that shows they are fully eligible to working the UK
- Fluent level of English (Written and spoken)
- Committed and professional
- Punctual, presentable and nice!
- Possess a genuine love of children
Please note: DBS checks can take up to 12 weeks, offers of employment will be subject to a clear fully enhanced DBS check.
All offers of employment will be subject to reference checks, DBS checks and contract of employment.
Once an offer of employment has been made we will ensure any remaining checks are fully completed and keep you up to date throughout the process.