A full time experienced Live out Nanny is required to care for a boy aged 2 years.
This role is based in W14, Kensington (Olympia), a 5 minute walk from Holland Park.
This is a lovely Nanny role for an experienced Sole Charge Nanny. Our clients are working professionals and seeking a positive, experienced and energetic Nanny who is loving, caring and reliable.
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8am – 7pm (Mum is generally home by 6.30pm)
– Experience as a Nanny caring for a similar aged child
– Living local to W14 and able to commute by foot, cycle or car. (Not public transport)
– Native English speaker due to the family speaking English as a 2nd language
– Pro-active with lots of initiative to arrange activities and playdates
– A track record of being super reliable as family do not have family support
– Warm, friendly and sociable personality and happy to organise playdates and social activities
– Flexible and able to stay late on occasion and babysit (with notice).
– Impeccable and checkable references
– Seeking a long term role
– Clear DBS check*
– Current First Aid*
*Or happy to update prior to the role commencing
The little boy will start Nursery for 3 hours per day in September, allowing the Nanny time to take care of Nursery duties and batch cooking. He is a chatty and happy little boy that loves to read, play with cars and loves to be outside.
Start date: September
Salary level: £40-45,000 gross per annum.
Parking: Yes, garage parking is available
If you are an active nanny with lots of energy for your role that enjoys the freedom of being able to plan your working week, this could be the position for you!