Either parent must earn under £100k/annum
To be eligible, you must:
- Have a child living with you.
- Have a child under 12, or under 17 if disabled.
- Be in paid work (both parents/carers or the single parent). Working includes both employed or self-employed with an expected income of at least £115 a week on average.
- Earn less than £100K (either parent/carer).
- Not be receiving other government support towards the cost of childcare (i.e. Childcare Vouchers, Tax Credits, Universal Credit, Student Bursary, etc)